It’s the end of the week and I have information overload. But if you happen to be able to fit a few more things into your wonderful brain here’s my top picks of the links I came across this week.
My favorites of the crafty links I came across this week.
- Totoro Paperdoll Sweater – I so want to make this!
- Tiny Polaroid Magnets – How cute! Who doesn’t want little versions of their family in their kitchen.
- Diy Stitched Hat – Transform a simple straw hat into embroider loveliness.
- KnitPro customizable craft graph paper – I love this. I had used this last year to create my Doctor Who washcloth. So I’m glad I was reminded of it again.
Business & SEO Links
Small business links worth looking at
- Seo questions answered – Some interesting SEO advice regarding Etsy.
- Linkbait Guide – A huge post full of hints and tips. The first part wasn’t really relevant to etsy sellers, start reading at “Awesome Infographic Examples”.
- Etsy relevancy search explained – A summary and good tips about etsy’s relevancy search.
- Taking a customer from like to love – An interesting article, including a graph on why customers leave.
A question for you: So, what did you think? Did you click on any of the links? Should I make this a regular feature on this blog?